Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Monday, November 13, 2006

Terrible, Terrible..Dream

Well last night I had this terrible dream, I dreamt I decided to switch bands to play with island people mas...oasis to be exact. On carnival Monday I still didn’t receive my costume. I received a text carnival Sunday morning stating that we should come down to the mas camp at 8 clock carnival Monday morning to pick up the costume. U could imagine that? Picking up your costume on carnival Monday.???? No time for adjustments? No time for several trial runs??. Ah tell yuh ah almost cry in meh sleep.

Is not like if I hitting island people for six, but because of all the rumors surrounding IP in my subconscious .. this dream occurred. I am sorry IP..lol.

13 Comments:

Blogger Icahwait* said...

the mas panic dreams have started lol. They exist told yuh!

6:49 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

Girl yuh telling me, I almost cried in my sleep.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Hottie Hottie said...

LOL! WELL YES!!!!! Dat is a nightmare.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Bagogyul said...

lol, dat aint no dream gyul
my cousing played in IP this year and after insomnia we went to collect her missing headpeice.

and she was lucky, some people were waiting on costumes!

humph.!

12:37 PM  
Blogger kevian said...

Lawd, dat is real madness, I didn't know dat does really happen. i heard people complain about not getting parts of their custume from IP.. but not collecting there custume so late.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Karabana said...

Yup, your dream is worst than mine!

LOL!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Hottie Hottie said...

Steups. I hear bout people who eh even GET they costume up to now!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Icahwait* said...

Hope you get better soon. Up and blogging in no time.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Carnival Jumbie said...

you not just dreaming ,I think you psychic lololol.

8:47 PM  
Blogger kevian said...

Girl I was thinking so myself, but we wouldn't know until febuary next year.

1:07 AM  
Anonymous squeezle said...

I've been having those mas' panic dreams for a while now. I don't know how many times I wake up in tears feeling I miss the band and they cross the stage without me, or worse yet, all the flights out of JFK are cancelled and I can't even get to Trinidad!!!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Hottie Hottie said...

LOL!

10:05 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

Girl I thought it was me and i cah wait* alone.. anybody else?

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home