Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Skipping to the songs of Macheal and Xtatik

Last afternoon I missed the gym because I had to go car hunting, when I got home I felt guilty so I decided to pull out my skipping rope and slap on a macheal play list on my media player. I skipped to the beat of Macheal in the hall way outside my bedroom. When I was done after a half hour I was drenched with sweat, I felt so accomplished.
This was what my play list looked like:

1.Madder than that ( I had this like three time within the playlist- I jus love it!)
2.Tay Lay lay
3.Toro Toro
4.Break
5.Delirious
6.Craziness
7.Band of the year
8.We not giving up (cool down)

Try it you might like it!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous D.Dixon said...

That's a workout nice and simple and keeping it local (the music I mean). I like how you say it's how you feel hope people are reading it's not about where you go or for how long you workout for your doing it for yourself, don't try to impress others just be you.

3:05 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

Working out boost my confidence and what a better way to work out than with soca!!!!!!

3:26 AM  
Blogger buublenut said...

Skipping is excellent cardio girl!!! Build yourself for the road :)

8:20 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

Girl I need all the cardio I could get!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Gervis said...

Car Hunting eh? lol.. Well I realise she was very careful not to mention the kinda car lol. Wink Wink...You know i just playin luv. You feel guilty? Poor thing lol

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home