Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Diet and Workout News Flash

Well Ihave been excerising just as hard as before, I am still keeping on track. Even though last night at zen I had two brown cows… and a corn soup from st James. I don’t know what that lady puts in her corn soup ( across the road from Smokey and Bunty's)… but whatever it is.. it hook meh!!. People are already telling me that they are seeing results reflecting on my body… I still don’t feel it though. I am weighing every two weeks, my next due date is next Wednesday. I will give you all and update on my weight loss or gain… who knows.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karabana said...

wow, such willpower, resisting to weigh yourself just every 2 weeks!!!! The most I held off on was once a week!!
I'm sure you're doing fabulous Kevian, I don't think you should lose any more actually, but I know, we are our own worst critics.

9:11 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

Thanks Karabana, but I am trying to reach my ideal weight for height which is 137 and the last time that i weighed I was 147. something.

Girl the only reason that i waited so long to weigh is because i prefer to use the BMI scale and I don't have one at home.. I have to go to the drugstore.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Hottie Hottie said...

How tall are you Kevian? And I wouldn't suggest weighing as it can be deceptive. I prefer to measure the major parts - waist, things, upper arms etc. Remember you're alos putting on muscle which weighs more than fat. So you may look liek you're not losing weight or actually gaining according to teh scale when in fact you've gottn smaller and simply lost fat while gaining muscle. I see you from Arima too!

6:12 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

Arima is de place with de sweetest girls!! yuh done know!!

I think I will try both next time.. keep chuned tomorrow is judgement day!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Hottie Hottie said...

You eh hadda tell me! Arima girls rule!!!!!!!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home