Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Friday, November 10, 2006

Baby sitting uncle Johnnie


I have seen some funny shit on carnival day but this pic take de cake.

8 Comments:

Blogger Icahwait* said...

where you getting these pics from Kevian?

6:44 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

that one came from triniscene. the last one was from a google search.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Hottie Hottie said...

LOL! Uncle Johnny looking tired boy! Trinidad too sweet! Hmmmm... allyuh give meh a idea...

7:20 AM  
Blogger Karabana said...

That's a riot, hubby would appreciate that 4 sure!!!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger buublenut said...

LOVE IT!!!!

8:26 AM  
Blogger saucydiva said...

That is a HUGE bottle ah Johnny dey!

12:09 PM  
Blogger caisoqueen said...

hahahaha....omg...those are some of my pardnas from NY. Dey does do de same ting in de mud band for DC Carnival...how funny!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Sexy V said...

HAhahaha Gyurrl dat pic crack me Up, I cyar wait to be there 4 christmas,ah takin meh carnival den! :)

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home