Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wednesday 4th October

Breakfast
2pot spoon of Spaghetti and mince meat with carrots
Cocoa with skimmed milk and no sugar


Snack
1 apple cherry orchard drink
One hand full of frosted flakes

Water
8 preserve plums

Lunch
Two slices of homemade bread and cheese with butter
1 handful of frosted flakes
1 packet of roasted peanuts

Physical activity
1. 45 mins of aerobics

Comments: Not a bad day at all for food intake. The 1st set of frosted flakes was not needed, I just ate it because I wanted the taste of sweet in my mouth!!!, the apple cherry drink also served the same purpose ( the next time I get this urge I am going to have something salty). The second set of flakes had a purpose because I was really hungry then, but I should have had some water instead until I was able to get a healthier snack. My diet I believe had a little too much fat but I guess everything else was in proportion. Not too proud of my physical activity today though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home