Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wednesday 18th October - A real Hungry Day

Breakfast
1 toffee
One hops bread with Tuna (in water not oil) with green peppers, tomatoes and onion

Snack
Water
Fruit salad- One grape and one small slice of pear and apple
One salted prunes

Lunch
One hops bread with cheese and pepper
One hops bread with Tuna (in water not oil) with green peppers, tomatoes and onion
Water

Snack
One California plum
One handful of cornflakes


Dinner
One dumpling and two small pieces of stewed chicken (no additional fat added to the stew)
One packet of oval tine biscuits
Water

Physical activity
None

Comments: Today I was jus hungry !!! hungry, my stomach was like a never ending well.. I Didn’t go to the gym because I was sick. I am shamed of this day. I think since you all told me that I am looking good you have me feeling not to diet any more..lol. But when u look in debt at what I ate u will realise that i ate faily healthy minus the ovaltine biscuits, i am getting there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home