Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Friday, October 13, 2006

Wednesday 10th October- Weakness for Sweetness

Breakfast
Rasin bran and skimmed milk
Water
One power mint

Snack
One piece of coffee cake
Sorrel softdrink

Lunch
Corn soup

Dinner
1 pot spoon of chicken soup
five plums
1 diet soft drink

Physical activity
1 hour and 30 mins aerobics

Comments: Well today was a depressing day as regards to my weight loss regime, I went to officially take my weight and BMI. My weight is 150.4 lbs (this is the largest I have ever been since) and my BMI is 25.6 which outside of the ideal weight range by point 6 (.6). My ideal weight stated by the BMI machine is 137 lbs for my height, so the road is going to be long and rough. Well I guess that confirms that I need to stay on this program for a while and stop having all those high fat foods.

My intake today wasn’t bad at all I wasn’t going to have any of the cake bought for the meeting but we all know about me and my affinity for sweet that needs to be curbed. I am really ashamed of my weight and I need to do something about my horrible eating habits. As soon as I am off this soft food diet I am going to go heavy on the vegetables.
Physical activity today wasn’t too bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home