Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tuesday 3rd October- The Kanye west workoutplan begins...

Breakfast
One hops bread with cheese and butter
Cocoa with skimmed milk and no sugar
I thin slice of bread with raisins

Snack
Water
1 snow mint

Lunch
One hops bread with cheese and butter

Snacks
Half of apple
1 pack of DUX salted biscuits
I slice of chocolate cake
Three scoops of ice cream


Dinner
I cup of coca with out sugar and skimmed milk
water

Physical activity


1. 45 mins of aerobics
2. 1 hour and half aerobics
3. ½ hour weight training


Comments: TOO MUCH SNACKS!!! I shouldn’t have eaten that Dux biscuit it didn’t even taste GOOD!! We had a birthday celebration at the office and I should have stuck to my original plan of choosing between cake or ice cream!!. I should have also had less ice cream. I am really proud of the half of apple. THANKS CELIA!! The day’s physical activity was great and I am really proud of that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home