Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Friday, October 13, 2006

Tuesday 10th October- A semi-solid diet

Breakfast
Raisin bran and skimmed milk
Three dinner mints (I felt like if my mouth smelled strange since the extraction yesterday)

Lunch
One supligen
Mashed Potatoes
Water

Snack
One table fork of brownie (stueps Celia!!!)
Three dinner mints

Dinner
One peewa
One mashed potato with cheese and butter and condiments
1 diet soft drink


Physical activity
15 mins bike riding
45 mins weight training
1 hour and a half aerobics

Comments: I am really happy with my physical activity with for the day, my eating wasn’t too bad either seeing that I am on a semi-solid diet . I jus fine that I need to limit my fat intake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home