Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thursday 5th October-MOO MOO!!!

Breakfast
Two slices of bread with corned beef
Cocoa with skimmed milk and no sugar
1 apple


Lunch
Two slices of bread with corned beef
1 diet fruita

Dinner
10 green plum with salt and pepper
1 pc of stewed chicken
Water


Physical Activity

1 hour and 45 mins of aerobics

Comments: Not too bad of a day for food intake, besides the fact that I ate corned beef twice for the day but that was all that was available (didn’t make our monthly groceries). Corned beef is high in fat. The physical activity was a little on the better side today.

PS: I am proud of the fruits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home