Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Thursday 19th October- Thank you Mala - *sigh

Breakfast
Two dumplins and one piece of stewed chicken with no additional fat. ( left overs)

Snack
One orange

Lunch
One tuna ( in water )with tomatoes and

Snack
2 cubes of barfi

Dinner
One packet of roasted peanuts

Physical activity
One hour and half aerobics

Comments: Great day I am proud of everything except the barfi- ( thank u mala)..lol, Well i gave away all the other divali sweets, but me and barfi we have a special thing going. A great work out today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home