Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sunday 8th October- My second god child

Breakfast
Raisin bran and skimmed milk
I toffee

Snack
1 pack of club social with jam

Lunch
Buss up shot and curry chicken with curry potato
½ cup of coke

Snacks
1 diet soft drink
½ cup of original ginseng
Three green plums
Water


Comments: We see that history has repeated itself, I have again no physical activity for the day but this time it was a plan because all day I was basically involved in christening activities.

The Raisin bran and skimmed milk reappeared on my list but that is all there was to eat ok! The toffee keeps on sneaking into my diet, Bad toffee!!!! ( that is because my mum bought it pack and left it in the kitchen- it was the fruity ones though if that is any type of consolation). I had a small proportion of the buss up shot and chicken (it tasted great but notice the effort not have a larger serving). But any kind of commercially made roti besides sada or dostio roti is usually a bad ides if u trying to lose weight, because they are usually ful of FAT!!!.I should have had water instead of the coke and ginseng.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home