Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sunday 15th October- AMEN

Before breakfast about 3:30- 4: 00 am
Corn soup from St James

Breakfast
Cheese and pepper with pot bake
Mott’s unsweetened apple juice

Snack
10 plum chow ( I know I over doing it now – my mum soaked some in a container in the refridgerator)

Lunch
Rice, Stew chicken and pigeon peas (home cooked with no added fat) – 1 and ½ spoon rice
Diet coke

Snack
One chocolate wafer ( similar to a bongo but half de size!!)
Water

Dinner
Mott’s unsweetened apple juice
6 whole wheat crix.

Physical Activity
Walk to the church

Comments: Why am I drinking so much damn apple juice?, when I open the refrigerator to get some water I just take apple juice instead… bad idea!! For two reasons the Kcals content and the fact that I am drinking less water. I almost had a sweet free day beside that stupid chocolate wafer!! The corn soup should have just never happened because I had that like around 3:30 in the morning.
Physical activity was virtually non- existent I think I need to do more on a weekend, I don’t even wash clothes for Christ sake.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that your problem is food or juice it's snacks. Cut back on them. You too greedy!

9:27 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

I know annon 9:27am I jus love to snack!

9:37 AM  
Blogger saucydiva said...

girl just have a treat day when you treat yourself to a lil snack. Against my better wishes I tried Kiss Carrot cake and now I craving the damn thing!!!!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

Girl i jus have this affinity to snacks, I don't usually have large meals. I just like to be eating all de time. i think I might give the treat day thing a try.

Right now I fraid to try out dat cake because.. i am a kiss cake fan- pineapple cake, marble cake, orange cake, choco max, goodie, corn bread.. i don't want to get my self ino that..carrot cake.

12:51 PM  
Blogger saucydiva said...

well try to snack "healthy", eat nuts,fruits,yougurt(watch the carbs though),licorice, gummy bears :D

You can even cheat and have those sugar free snacks if you are craving something sweet but watch the carbs and calories.

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Gervis said...

U dont wash clothes?? UNLESS U have washboards i dont think that would even count as a physical activity lol..

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home