Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Saturday 7th October-Shopping or Aerobics?

Breakfast
Bake and cheese with pepper
Water

Snack
2 cups microwave popcorn (heavily buttered)
donut

Lunch
Raisin bran and skimmed milk

Dinner
1pk Club social and jam
1 toffee
1 diet soft drink
Toothache solution




Comments
: I am a little ashamed of the donut but say what I had no choice but to get something fast to eat because I wanted to take my pain killer for my horrible toothache.
I think I am really over doing it with the raisin bran and skimmed milk now don’t u think …lol. The popcorn had no purpose. I just ate for eating it sake. I found that there wasn’t enough protein in my diet on an overall. Now the toffee is a case by itself.

If u look closely u will realize that the physical activity is completely null and void!!!, I went shopping for most of the day trying to accessorize my outfit for my god daughter’s christening tomorrow. I had planned to have gone to the gym on Saturday morning but that never happened. I guess i choose to go shopping which one would u have choosen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home