Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Saturday 14th October-Legacy’s band launching

Breakfast
Bake and cheese with pepper
Milo with evaporated low fat milk

Snack
One packet of ovaltine biscuits
One pack of popcorn
1 coke

Lunch
Rice, curry chicken and channa (minimum oil- homemade – Thanks mummy)
Diet Coke

Dinner
Four plums
Diet coke
½ cup unsweetened apple juice (Mott’s)

At the launch
One cup of bailey’s
Water

Physical activity
Wining at legacy’s band launching

Comments: Cocaine!, Cocaine!, Cocaine!, Well I usually have diet coke because of it’s low caloric content and it also meets my need for a sweet taste in my mouth. Some studies have shown that too much of artificial sweeteners which is contained in diet soft drinks can be of a carcinogenic (cancer causing nature).I need to lay back on the diet soft drinks. I shouldn’t have had that packet of oval tine biscuits. I think I need to increase my vegetable intake but living life on the run is a bitch!!, usually I jus grab a sandwich and go or buy lunch. I couldn’t help but have that bailey's at the launch I am addicted , I have to resist that urge, but mind u it cost $30 which is like that average cost in clubs around but the cup was a “stingy” little teacup, so they not are increasing the price but they are decreasing the size. I really love my prime minister. STUEPS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home