Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Monday 9th October-Blood and more blood!!!

Breakfast
Raisin bran flakes and milk
1 toffee

Snack
A small piece of beef pie (I took a piece of Kevin’s pie)
BLOOD

Lunch
1 Supligen with bran flakes

Snack
1 fruit punch orchard
1 roses chocolate

Dinner
One piece of potato and cheese pie pastry (1 ½ inch) (I tried to eat it but it was to rough seeing that I had extracted a tooth)
1 diet soft drink
One mashed potato with cheese and butter

Blood and more blood

Comments: No physical activity but this time I had a good excuse!!!! I took out a tooth and was told by the dentist not too do any heavy physical activity. I regretted taking that piece of pie from Kevin. My diet today was full of fat!!! Cheese, butter, supligen, pastry. I shouldn’t have had that mashed potato so late in the night but I was really hungry. I need to work on reducing my fat intake. I am basically on a semi solid diet for the next couple days let’s see how that works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home