Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Monday 16th October- The questionable Chicken

Breakfast
1 1/2 pot spoon of rice chicken and pigeon peas (the bad thing about this blog is that everyone know when u have left overs)

Snack
1/2 packet of parasad

Lunch
1 cup “ chicken” vegetable Chinese soup (no added fat)
One orange Orchard Drink

Snack
1/2 packet of parasad

Dinner
One cup of skimmed milk and milo no added sugar
Four Whole wheat crix

One packet of oval tine biscuits- like 11:30 pm in the night

Physical activity
2 hours of aerobics

Comments: Well as we are approaching the religious holiday divali, my neighbor decided to hold a prayers by her home and she sent across some parasad and traditional east Indian food ( bussup shot and de works). I didn’t have the food (i resisted the roti urge), I just had the parasad-my weakness for sweetness over powered me once more!!!. I am not having any more parasad for the season.

For lunch I decided to buy a low calorie Chicken vegetable soup from a Chinese restaurant in sando. Now when I began eating the soup I realized that the “ chicken” was tough and it contained large gobules of hard fat, like beef-- from what I know these are not the characteristics of chicken. If chicken is boiled it is usually tender. After the rumours I heard: I am now wondering if it was really chicken (I actually only ate half because the thought of eating someone’s pet came across my mind). The one good thing is that I had vegetables today for the 1st time in a while, in that same questionable soup.

My physical activity was good today, Lawrence is the best instructor!!!!

I was sleep eating when I had that packet of ovaltine biscuits (I am not kidding)……………………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home