Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Friday13th October- A Very, Very Black Friday















Breakfast
Bran flakes and Skimmed milk
One power mint

Snacks
¼ cup of Celia's pineapple and coconut fruita
One apple
½ cup of sorrel soft drink
One blueberry yogurt- 170 kcals
One sausage roll

Lunch
Bake and salt fish- I regretted eating this because it was full of oil.

Snacks
1 kiss orange cake-85 kcals
1 handful of fried nuts
Water
3 lays potato chips
one oatmeal cookie

Dinner
Club social with Jam
Diet soft drink
10 green plum chow

Physical activity
40 mins aerobics

Comments: Today was chanelle's going away party. I real shame…. dies all I have to say … I real shame. There is no justification for this one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Celia said...

hmmm... now where do i start. GReedy, greedy greedy that's your justification! u too Greedy! U know Romano was going to bring that and yet u did not deny it. on the DL - maybe he wants you all to get big like him take it easy. Respect!

9:32 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

Yeah Mr. Ramono trying to sabotage meh!!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home