Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Friday 6th October- Sometimes it doesn't pay to be nice too people.

Breakfast
Rice, bake beans and chicken
One cup of tea with evaporated milk and milo

Snack
2pieces of cake

Lunch
One chicken sausage sandwich

Dinner
Seven green plums with salt and peeper
one slice of bake with cheese
Water
Toothache solution

Physical activity
45 mins of aerobics

Comments: Dat damn marble alcohol cakeeeeeee!( thanks Arjoon but no thanks all in the same breath). My co-worker whose wife makes beautiful cakes bought my three pieces of cake today ,I enjoyed the cake but geez!!. i actually had the will power to give away one piece too my mum. I shouldn’t have had that cake or I should have jus had one piece but it was so inviting. I was hungry in the night and I had that bake and cheese, I should have something a little smaller. The activity was kind of low today but at least I got some in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home