Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Monday, October 23, 2006

Friday 20th October

Breakfast

Smoke herring and whole wheat with vegetables in the mix
One cup of Orange juice

A 2 inches piece of chocolate cake

Lunch
One orchard

Dinner
One jerk chicken sandwich from fresh express- 540 kcals

Physical activity

One hour 15minds aerobics
½ hour weight training

Comments: I went to mangoes... where I met Celia.. ( I wonder what she had), The reason I didn't have lunch is because mangoes servings are huge!! . I had some of Mark's chocolate cake..yeah the ones that are in the glass case as soon as you walk in. Well i was a little hungry, and I went to buy grill chicken fresh Express.. but then i saw the jerk chicken sandwich and I bought that instead. After eating the sandwich i realised it had 540 kcals!!!!, STUEPS.. never again the grill chicken has like about 300 kcals I believe. Great physical activity!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Gervis said...

Hmm just watching the amount of different stuff u eat at home. I know if I pass by you and I have the munchies, I gettin handle right up lol. Seriously though that fresh express looks pretty tempting so try your best to avoid it. Now you have me (watchin the calories stuff I eat...for what I dont know).You seem you can't go 12 hours without eating somthing sweet you damn Pooh lol.

8:40 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

POOH!!!ahahahaa Gervis..lol. Nah fresh express is actually fairly healthy.. low in calories ( relatively) and it also has veges.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Icahwait* said...

orchard for lunch?? I showed a friend of mine from work your blog and your breakfast. Sorry I can't get over it, what time you be eating this food in the morning?

5:41 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

girl like 5 am..lol, well the orchard is because i wasn't hungry.. so the jerk chicken sandwich was really the lunch if yuh think about it.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Icahwait* said...

5??? ahhh!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home