Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Daily Intake update

Saturday 21st October- Happy Divali and Happy Birthday Gerron!

Breakfast
Raisin bran and skimmed milk

Snack
One Piece of boiled corn

Lunch
Bake and corned beef

Snack
One Piece of boiled corn

Dinner
Raisin bran and skimmed milk

In Gerron's birthday bash!
About seven Pringles with a ketchup based dip
One Smirnoff Ice
Physical activity
None

Comments: Not a bad day, the only reason that I had that Smirnoff Ice is because daz all it had that I was interested in plus I just drank it to pass the time. Lawd Gerron’s girlfriend could make a good dip.. geezan. I had about seven Pringles in that dip and I felt a little guilty. No physical activity, I know I planned to work on the weekend but I just didn’t get the vibes.
Sunday 22nd October- Hallelujah!! Church was great!
Breakfast
One packet of parasad
Raisin Bran and skimmed Milk
Water

Lunch
Rice, bake beans and chicken
Water
Snack
Two whole-wheat crix with Jam

Dinner
One slice of Bread

Comments: Well I got that parasad from my neighbor the day before I left it in the refrigerator over night and as soon as I jumped off my bed in the morning I ran into the kitchen and ate it…lol.( that’s very sad). The food intake in my opinion minus the parasad was good. I slept a lot today after church so my generally physical activity was low, I am wondering now if my intake was more than my output.
Monday 23rd October- A sweet free day!
Breakfast
Rasin Bran and skimmed milk

One green apple

Lunch
Hops Bread and Ham sausage

One red apple

Dinner
One piece of stewed chicken ( no additional fat)
Physical activity
one hour aerobics
1/2 hour weight training
Comments: not bad not bad at all for both physical activity and food intake. My mum prepared that sandwich for me Ididn't even know that it contained Ham sausage, when i was doing the diary during the day at work i decided to call her to find out what type of sausage was it and she said HAM!!!!!, I WAS LIKE STUEPS!!.

8 Comments:

Blogger Icahwait* said...

girl your dinner is whack. the lunch cool, I see like you eating 'normal' breakfast now.

how the bake and cornbeef is taste? I have to say I never try it

3:46 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

not too good to be honest ,bread and corn beef is the real scene.

5:30 AM  
Blogger Icahwait* said...

you know how long I ain't eat corn beef. I used to love that with mash and baked beans. but I went off it since I was a teenager. was eating it too much

12:14 PM  
Blogger kevian said...

u talking about my strange eating habits.. and u have corn beef with mashed bakes beans...

7:03 PM  
Blogger Icahwait* said...

with mashed potatoes AND baked beans girl.

4:23 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

still that sounds like a diet for someone without teeth!..lol. jus kidding!

1:43 PM  
Blogger pearlprincess said...

I love it!!! What other diet would you see entries like Hops and Ham Sausage, Bake and Corned Beef and whole wheat crix with jam! Doh worry nah, you do yuh thing! It will all pay off in the end!!

3:44 PM  
Blogger kevian said...

Girl my goal is not to deny myself any one food but to modify my eating behaviour so that I balance off my energy out put with my food intake in the long run... in other words this is not a crash diet..lol

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home