Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Crop Over Reminisce pt1-Caution 10 to 10 pics






For those of you who missed it this year these are some of my pics, Enjoy.. Let me hear your comments. The fetes I went to was the Baje International wet fete, Muddadah, Caution 10 to 10, Booze Cruize and the kadoment day jump up. The pics above all except the last one was taken at Caution 10 to 10.

Baje International wet fete was real shit!!, they spray yuh down with mist.. i repeat mist not water. The "hose" that they used was like an insecticide spray can..haha, it know it sounds rediculus but it's true!.

Muddadah- We went to this fete after the wet fete this was like there jouvert morning, this fete was good. Crossfire was great.

Caution 10 to 10- this fete was great but the VIP ran out of drinks, after a while all dey had was banks and water. The food was also kinda strange but I guess thats the Bajan flavour.

Kadoment day -was sweet, I didn't play mas because my crew didn't like the custumes but we stormed Baje band never the less. Free Drinks and the works!!..I don't know if you are firmilar with the laws of barbados but it is illegal to do this ( but we did alot of illegal things- but that another story ..lol). The fine being 500 bajans which is about 1500 tt.

11 Comments:

Blogger saucydiva said...

It's illegal to wuk up bad too, imagine yuh cyar dutty wine! LOL. You are a true Trini cause I fed up storm Baje AND get free drinks as well :D

p.s. Ah see yuh liming wid the Crayon crew too!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Icahwait* said...

I jealous just looking, I eh even read the thing properly. Let me go back to work.
I will check you out later

4:07 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:46 AM  
Blogger buublenut said...

Wish I was there....

8:30 AM  
Blogger kevian said...

saucy girl, yuh know when u liming with dem is real pace!.. but wuking up too much is illegal in true?

9:38 AM  
Blogger Icahwait* said...

I was about to ask them, let me see what she say, because that can't be surely

10:14 AM  
Blogger saucydiva said...

yes, girl that was the rumor last time I went Crop Over, that any lewd and vulgar wining will be fined..we were wining and chanting "jail!jail!jail!" LOL

5:39 PM  
Blogger kevian said...

hahahaha @ saucy!

3:34 AM  
Anonymous macdwayne@hotmail.com said...

you look hot in that black outfit that's all I have to aay ok.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous macdwayne@hotmail.com said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous thuglicious said...

i am so vex i have to work and miss all of that sweet action in bim

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home