Carnival for tea,breakfast and dinner

All I do is think about Carnival !!! Join me on the road to carnival 2k7

Name:
Location: Arima, Trinidad & Tobago

I love Carnival!!. Trinidad's carnival! Once a year my senses rejoice at the opportunity to douse my soul with intoxicating soca music, shed my cares and fears, and temporarily transfer my spirit into the mas. (S. Drakes)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Carnival diet diary

This blog is an attempt to help me and others to make healthy eating and exercise a part of everyday living. I sometimes find it hard to maintain my weight. Food diaries are a good way to literally watch what u are eating ,u will be surprised just how much u eat when u put it on paper. For those of u who want to join me, no problem. My short term goal at this point is carnival 2k7 however my long term goal is to regulate my general eating behaviour. Along side that I will be giving carnival and general dietary tips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home